...

First!


Hello there Manila!

Yes, i don't really know where this blog would take me but i am just happy that i am part of whatever this is that i am making. Yes, and audition blog that would post casting calls, try-outs, auditions, go-see's and others that is happening in the metro and across the Philippines.

I hope people, friends and other companies can help me fill this blog with information that can help new artists, new talents and new acts. Another goal is to give opportunities to our fellow countrymen abroad, so we won't just be covering local auditions but in other countries as well.

I hope that fellow bloggers and friends can help me fill this blog with great auditions! thanks!

mix
www.mixofeverything.blogspot.com
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com